Saturday, July 12, 2014

Massage Man

A friend of mine gave me a free massage for the local massage school. I was pretty pumped to fully take advantage of this, so he went ahead and made me an appointment. I got to my appointment and headed into the massage room. The masseuse told me to strip down into what I was most comfortable, so as always I took off all my clothes other than my underwear. The massage went pretty well, you could tell the masseuse was still learning but overall it was a good experience. When I came out of the room, the masseuse went outside and the instructor asked me if I could fill out a survey about my experience the use for the students. As I proceeded to complete the survey I went to write "She did a great job!" When I suddenly realized that I wasn't sure if it was a guy or girl. She had a short hair cut, but I just assumed she was a more masculine woman than a more feminine man. I was find with either, I just wasn't sure. So I asked the instructor, "what was the student's name again?", the instructor responded "Ty". Well crap..that could be a guy are a girl. So I crossed out she and wrote, "They did a great job!" Just to be safe...when I gave the instructor the paperwork back, he asked me, "So how did HE do?" That solved the mystery. Apparently the whole time that I thought a woman was working on me, it was a man. And I was buck naked the whole time. Moral of the story: make sure to ask for a man or woman when booking a massage if you have a preference.
Song of the day: Life Happens by Brandon and Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment