Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Work is not a Garage Sale

I try not to post much about work on here, but this certain situation just baffles me. So, we have a fairly large lunchroom for employees to eat lunch in or hang out in during their breaks. For some reason, over the years people have decided the lunchroom is a good place to dispose of items from home they no longer use. For example, old used books, unused trinkets, or old tupperware. While I thought this was kind of odd, it didn't bother me much. Until I got to work yesterday, when there was a bottle of half used cologne and a bottle of half used body spray someone put out in the lunchroom. I don't understand why anyone would think it'd be ok to just bring half used toiletry items and place them in the lunchroom for others to use. I'm so confused. And just when I thought things couldn't get any stranger they did..I get to work this morning and the bottle of cologne was gone..and replaced with ANOTHER bottle of different cologne. Naturally, I had to blog about it. Really people?!?

Song of the Day: Grenade by, Bruno Mars. Need I say more?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment