Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Real Life Vampires Bite.

So I had a friend/potential love interest that I had been talking to for awhile. One weekend I went to visit him and some friends and we decided to go out on the town for the night....and said friend began to get increasingly intoxicated. We decided to head to another bar and he and I got in the back seat...apparently he decided to try to seduce me and bit my cheek...it wasn't a seductive or sexy nibble..it was a definite bite. I tried to laugh it off like it was no big deal and he was trying to be funny, but then when we got on the dance floor at the next stop he did it again. At this point, I politely asked him to please stop because he was kind of hurting me and it felt like I was getting a bruise. Apparently he took that as please bite me more and tried to bite my cheek a few more times!! I was completely baffled, like seriously, who tries to take a chunk out of a girls' cheek and considers it sexy? This was not ok and my cheek was getting progressively sorer. The next morning I woke up and went into the bathroom to find a bruise on my cheek. I felt like I was in Jr. High and trying to hide a hickey from my mom! A few days later he texted me to apologize for what happened. His reasoning for biting me was, "It's hard for me to show my emotions and I like you...I thought it was hot, like Edward." So note to all those Twi-hards out there...real life vampires are not as sexy and hot as the vampires you see on tv..and biting hurts.

Song of the day..."Somebody That I Used to Know" by Gotye, because needless to say..he is now somebody that I use to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment