Sunday, May 30, 2010

Song of the Day: Nothin' On You by B.o.B. and Bruno Mars

An ultimate dream of mine is to be a legit d.j. on the dance floor someday..so I'm going to start posting some of my favorite songs/artists and why I love them so much.

I have fallen in love with B.o.B. and Bruno Mar's new albums, so this song is basically the best of both worlds. I have their cd's on constant replay on my 30 min. drive to work and haven't gotten sick of it yet!

Some of my favs:
Bruno Mars album- It's Better If You Don't Understand
Count on Me
Somewhere In Brooklyn
The Other Side (featuring B.o.B...of course!)

B.o.B.'s new album- The Adventures of Bobby Ray
Past My Shades
Airplanes
Magic
Lovelier Than You
The Kids

Everyone should go D.L. it riiggghhhtttt....NOW!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PTDv_szmL0

1 comment:

  1. I love Count on you! And I've always told you you should be a dj! <3

    ReplyDelete