Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hair Product Whore

I'll admit it..I'm an self-proclaimed hair product whore. I love hair products, I can't get enough of them, and I love trying new ones! I have 3 different shampoos and conditioners in my shower right now. I went to the mall today with some friends and wasn't planning on buying any new hair products, but once I walked into the hair product store I couldn't resist.

So I bought this new stuff for my curls...I was TOTALLY running out of my old stuff..it was definitely necessary :)

It's organic and has vitamin rich citrus extracts, including grape seed, one of nature's most powerful antioxidants (straight from the website!). I'm totally digging this whole organic thing right now!

I'll let you know how it works out after I use it!

Song of the day....I Like It by Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull..its catchy and has "All Night Long" in it, can't get much better than that!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're finally admitting your obsession. Let me know how it works! PS-LOVE that song..of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It actually works really well..i can let my hair air dry and dont have to worry about using a blow dryer..it doesnt really curl it much..more of a wave!

    ReplyDelete