Saturday, November 16, 2013

Good Vibrations

A few months ago I went on a little mini-vacay to California. In the interest of packing lightly, I brought a carry-on suitcase and put it on the ala carte cart as I went on the plane. I was all buckled in and ready to go when my name was called over the intercom to come to the front of the plane. As I passed all the other passengers very impatiently waiting to take off, I noticed the stewardess was holding my carry-on suitcase and looked very annoyed. She asked me if that was my suitcase and then said very loudly (at least I thought) "Something is vibrating in here and you need to turn it off!!" I tried to play it cool, and said (loud enough so the people annoyingly watching me could hear) "Oh! That's just my toothbrush!! It's an electronic one!" Just in case they were wondering what exactly was vibrating in my suitcase..
That was kind of embarrassing. And it really was my toothbrush.
Song of the Day: "Hold On, We're Going Home" by, Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment