Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Chase.

So there's this guy. This guy that I always seem to have random make out sessions after a night of drinking. This has been going on for years, sadly. And I've been really proud of myself for keeping my distance and avoiding that situation lately. That was until this last weekend...when my dear friend Shar thought it'd be a good idea to pour shots of Fireball. After one too many shots and a late night jump in the pool, I thought it was a great idea to start messing around with him in the bedroom.

After a while Shar decided she needed to stop the hot mess that was me..and started banging on the door yelling, "Melissa, you got a text message!!" it was 2 am at this point and I yelled at her, "I DONT CARE". I should also note that Shar too had about 5 shots of fireball and weights approx. 107 pounds. I then heard her playing with the door knob and freaked out pushing this guy, who then landed on the floor between the bed and wall, and unable to move. I laughed hysterically..because that's what I do. A few minutes later my phone started ringing outside the door. At this point I thought maybe something was going on and I should answer my phone, so I go grab my phone and see I have a text message and missed called from Shar herself. The text message read, "Don't do it. Chase. Remember they need a chase."

I decided to follow her advice and continue my reign as "the queen of blue balls"

I love my friends.


Song of the day: Hot Mess by, Cobra Starship...because that was just one hot mess of a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment