Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Big Sister.

I love my sister. Sometimes she can be bossy and overprotective, but I know it's all in love. A few weeks ago my sister and I and some friends and family made a nice little beach vacation weekend getaway. After a little too much wine and tequila tasting, we decided to hit up the local bar.

We found a table to sit at next to some guys that looked like pretty decent guys from a far....they proceeded to small talk with us and eventually one of the guys asked me to dance..I should probably note at this time that he was on crutches and may or may not have been missing a tooth or two...at any rate, I humored him with a dance and sat back down. A little later in the night, he asked me if I wanted to make out, I kindly giggled and said no thanks...but apparently he took this as yes, please, shove your tongue down my throat...and this is exactly what he proceeded to do. I tried to play it off and kind of laugh and push him away, but apparently he didn't get the point.

At this point my sister could see what was going on and yelled at the guy, "DUDE, SHE SAID NO. LEAVE HER ALONE!"

He immediately pulled away from me and got up and left, his friend he was there with then came up to my sister and made the comment, "you don't want to know what is going to happen next"...my sister then noticed a nice little tat on the guys neck with a line that read "cut here". That was about the time she decided it was time to go and grabbed us girls to leave.

Thank God for big sisters.


Song of the day: Pour Some Sugar on Me by, Def Leppard..because I'm pretty sure the band played that song last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment