Sunday, June 27, 2010

I Just Want to Throw You Over my Shoulder and Take You Home with Me

So this weekend I had a fun filled weekend with fun filled friends at Hoopfest here in Spokane...the largest 3 on 3 Tournament ON EARTH!!! For some reason when people are drunk around me they realize how short I am and have the need to let me know..and sometimes proceed to try to pick me up. For example, I met this really cool guy who told me, "You're so small, I just want to pick you up throw you over my shoulder and take you home with me." This is not the first time I have been told something like this.

I get it, I'm short. But I don't understand why people think they need to tell me that I am short, or feel the need to pick me up to prove to the world that I am a small person and can be easily picked up.

Song of the day: Corona and Lime by Schwayze

No comments:

Post a Comment