Saturday, June 19, 2010

People the World Needs Most

Adam Morrison is now a 2-time NBA Champ. For those of you who don't know, he went to GU while I was there and decided not to finish school and play for the NBA. The video below basically encompasses all that Adam did for his team this year..and last year. I can't stop watching...and laughing. Gonzaga University is "educating the people the world needs most"...obviously.

*You will have to fast forward to about 1:22.



Song of the day: "Bring 'Em Out" by T.I. Everytime I hear it, it reminds me of GU Basketball games...and I love T.I.

2 comments:

  1. That was awesome. He really needs to do something about that stash though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed..But it kind of brings out the Spokanite in him..its comforting to know he will always be a creepy spokie.

    ReplyDelete