Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Protect and Guard Her Heart...

So I haven't really watched much of the last few seasons of the Bachelor or Bachelorette, but for some reason I have gotten into this latest season with Ali. One of the bachelors, Kasey Kahl, is completely off of his rocker. This guy is a creepy mccreepertin and it frightens me to know that people like him actually exsist on this Earth. Seriously. He has serious issues, and needs help. I hope his family is watching this and is makig sure he seeks help IMMEDIATELY after leaving this show. I honestly believe the show is forcing Ali to keep him just to keep viewers watching. He is completely off of his rocker. If you have a few 10-15 minutes you HAVE to watch these. You will ot be disappointed. Make sure to watch them in order!




Song of the day: OMG by Usher...because that's what I thought when I first heard Kasey sing...and it has a good beat.

1 comment:

  1. PSYCHO. Randomly breaking out in song is only normal in MUSICALS- not reality TV.

    As for the second clip, Ali saying, "He did things that were cute and caring and not over the top," will someday be listed as famous last words.

    I don't feel like getting hooked on the show, but I request that you post the highlights from each episode. Puhleaase. :)

    ReplyDelete